New Website

New Website
Featured weddings will now be posted on the new site

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Cristy and Robby's wedding at Mayo Sailing Club

I love the fact that Cristy arrived to her wedding in a Currach. Not something you see everyday and a pretty brave move considering the weather that day. But she smiled and laughed through the whole trip from what I could see through my lens. In fact I don't think I saw her at any stage though the day without a massive smile or laughing.

This was such a lovely relaxed, bright and colourful wedding and I believe the partying went on until the early hours the next day. Here are a few photos from the day.





































TAGS: Mayo sailing club, humanist weddings ireland, wedding photography westport mayo, photographers in mayo, pink and yellow wedding colours, Wedding photographers westport mayo ireland, simple low key small wedding ideas, colourful bright wedding photos, reportage wedding photography, candid

No comments:

Post a Comment