New Website

New Website
Featured weddings will now be posted on the new site

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Brendan & Deborah's wedding highlights, Geesala church and Wesport House

Some wedding highlights from Brendan and Deborah's recent wedding. The ceremony was held at Geesala church and the wedding reception was at the Knockranny House Hotel in Westport. Westport House and Gardens had been booked for the photo shoot of the couple and bridal party which was nice although it was a first time for me using the grounds for that and despite the light drizzle we got some lovely shots.































1 comment:

  1. What a face the Bride makes in photograph #5! Beautiful! Westport is my favourite town in Ireland. Visited it thrice during my trips for my first art photography project in 1980s (long before I took up wedding photography)

    ReplyDelete