New Website

New Website
Featured weddings will now be posted on the new site

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

First winter photos of the year.

Is it surprising that people are talking about hardly anything else but the weather. But then whats new with that?

Got taking my first winter photos on Saturday morning while on my way to the studio in Westport. I came across this scene of a white horse in a snowy field with a perfect view of Westport's most popular mountain, Croagh Patrick. I was trying to get the horses attention for one of the photographs but she was having none of it.

Didnt really get taking many photos as I was on my way to the studio to meet a wedding couple and was then heading off to Limerick but I promise to take alot more wintery photos of Mayo and Galway this winter.




No comments:

Post a Comment